Puzzle Problems

25 Mar

This week was a slow week due to being on spring break, but a classmate did email the class with what was wrong with the app. The app looked fine but the puzzle pieces couldn’t move. So after my group did some research we found that the draggable behavior that we have been using in our code is not supported with touch devices. We found this website that allows you to add about 5 lines of  code that will basically allow you to use the code you already have and everything will work how it is suppose too. After implementing this into our code and testing it on the ipad it worked! so the next steps are getting difficultly levels for the puzzle. Will post back later in the week to tell how that is going.

About these ads

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

%d bloggers like this: